The COmputational LINGuistics Laboratory is a research lab of the Department of Philology, Literature, and Linguistics of the University of Pisa.
CoLing Lab carries out theoretical and applied research in natural language semantics by exploiting computational, psycholinguistic and traditional linguistic methods.
Ongoing projects at CoLing Lab mainly focus on (but they’re not limited to) the following topics:
- Distributional Semantics
- Computational Models of Semantic Memory
- Corpus-based Models of Argument Structure
- Domain-specific Information Extraction, Term Extraction, Text Mining, and Opinion Mining
- Computational Lexicons and Annotated Corpora
- Natural Language Processing Tools and Resources
- Computational linguistics for Digital Humanities