The COmputational LINGuistics Laboratory is a research lab of the Department of Philology, Literature, and Linguistics of the University of Pisa.
CoLing Lab carries out theoretical and applied research in natural language semantics by exploiting computational, psycholinguistic and traditional linguistic methods.
Ongoing projects at CoLing Lab mainly focus on (but they’re not limited to) the following topics:
- Distributional Semantics
- Computational Models of Semantic Memory
- Deep Learning Models for Natural Language Processing and Multimodality
- Computational Linguistics for Digital Humanities and Cognitive Science
- Natural Language Understanding on Dialogue Systems
- Corpus-based Models of Argument Structure
- Domain-specific Information Extraction, Term Extraction, Text and Opinion Mining
- Natural Language Processing Tools, Computational Lexicons and Annotated Corpora